Midtown Health Center is committed to the ongoing health and well-being of our patients, employees, and the community. We are closely monitoring all developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We continue to work closely with the Elkhorn Logan Valley Public Health Department and the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
Midtown remains open at all locations. We ask that if you have a cough, fever, and shortness of breath and have traveled to a high risk area/country in the prior 14 days or have potential exposure to a positive COVID-19 case, please call our office at 402-371-8000 before coming to the clinic for an appointment. Our call volume may be heavy so please be patient if you experience a delay.
To date, no one in Madison County has tested positive for COVID-19, and for the majority of people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low. We do ask that you take the following precautions:
- Clean your hands often using soap and water or a hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available;
- Avoid touching your face, including your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- Practice social distancing;
- Avoid group gatherings; and
- Stay home when you’re sick.
Updated: March 16, 2020